Kok ping's blog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wee, More pictures today!

Haha, I don't really realise what is happening today, but I can tell that Wesley and I are having a Cam Whoring session! Haha, in which all of our friends are involved =p

Haha, I'm not taking myself if you noticed! =x It was wesley who took me a photo =D
Yes, taken by wesley again, and seow yao also have his Gay side!
Yah! The newest IT security Base! Haha, only for Cyber's khakis =D Small but well equiped for us, the future hackers!
Woo, Mr chin at work! Haha
Yah, it was wesley that i was taking! haha, vice versa =D
Mr Benny again! haha, he really looks like one hacker on a working day! haha, "STOP HACKING MY ACCOUNT! HAHA"
yes, He is wesley... Haha, Photogenic, so do i =p, sorry, BHB a LOT! haha
He's the Pig of our class! Damn, he freaking hell sleep a lot! =) Elijah, you're caught AGAIN!
Haha, he looks so lethagic even when he's awake! Zzz, you can go back to bed NOW.
That's me with the glass! haah
Mr chin, call shauns to stop moving behind you, cause he created a BAD background for you =) haha
What's with your face, Bryan, you looks... erm Haha, no comments! haha =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]